You can add an API key for Google Maps if there are coordinates which are not converted to locations in the cloud panel. Google offers a $200 free credit to your key and it is enough for your personal use in the cloud panel. Follow the steps below to create a Google Maps API Key.
- Go to https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/?apis=maps,places
- Select "Maps" and "Places" products
- Create a project or select an existing one
- Set up billing
- Copy the API key to the cloud panel
- Go to "API Console“ to restrict your API key to the cloud panel domain you are using (optional)